Deceptive website.Salesperson promised what he couldn't produce in order to convince me to buy.

They gave a delivery date at the time of purchase. Changed the date twice. Still don't know delivery date. I paid for the product in full.

They offered a refund but said I would have to wait ten days but charged my credit card the next day after I ordered. Its been 32 days since I paid in full and still don't know when and if bed will ever be delivered. They shipped the bed frames from the factory but the factory for some reason forgot to ship the mattresses. Not providing whats stipulated on my invoice.

Offered $300 refund but have to wait 10 days after delivery before refund will be credited to my credit card.Don't have a confirmed delivery date.

Had an Experience with Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed?

Comments

Seems things haven't changed in two years.I ordered my bed on 04-06-2012.

Paper work says approx. delivery date 3 weeks. It has been pushed back twice (and I was told when i bought it it was in stock, they had a surplus and gave me a good deal). It finally arrived at the shipping company from the factory on 05-06-2012.

Now the shipping company says it will be 05-16-2012 before it can be delivered to me because I live in a "remote" area. Really??? I live one hour from two cities that have pop. above 75,000 people and I am only an hour and a half from Dallas, TX.

How remote is that?So, instead of 3 weeks delivery time it will be at least 2 days shy of 6 weeks!

Great salesman...poor delivery of stated facts!

They are hard line about the return policy. They want you to get used to the bed, which is understandable. But, if they were doing righteous business there would be special circumstances when they take the bed back sooner.

I bought the adjustable bed and sleep number mattress...I read about the 90 day mattress swap and/or money back guarantee...did not notice that you have to wait 45 days from delivery before you can request that...

sleeping in *** until my time is up.

not sure if to get full refund or give it another 45 days on a regular mattress.not a happy camper